* Sugarela was amazing!! Planning a wedding abroad is not easy, and Haviva made ordering, designing and delivering the cake a wonderful and stress-free experience. But more than that, the cake exceeded our expectation- both in design and in taste! I highly recommend this bakery, you are in good hands with Sugarela!!!!!
Rachel Cohen, New York 4/1/2017
* We ordered a soccer ball cake for my son's Bar Mitzva which was on a Saturday evening in Tel Aviv. Firstly, the cake was gorgeous. Secondly, the cake was delicious. I had to cut up the leftovers and give it to the kids in my son's class or I was going to eat the entire cake (made for 150 guests) by myself! Thirdly, the service was great. Kuddos to Sugarela on a superb job. Highly recommended!
Lillian Safran Shaked, Tel Aviv 31/1/2016
* The cookies were so beautiful!!!! Thank you Haviva for helping to make our simcha special!
Ammi Dorevtich, Yad Binyamin 6/2/2014
* We used haviva, and sugarela, to do the activity for my daughter's bat mitzvah. Haviva did a great job. the activity was interesting and fun, and the girls were all clearly enjoying themselves very much. we scheduled the activity for an hour and a half, but it could have easily gone on for longer - some of the girls were upset we had to finish the 'sugarela' part to get to the dancing!
Haviva also made a cake, that was simpy stunning, and everything my daughter hoped it would be - and it was all edible!
Haviva was a pleasure to work with; she was very professional, very good with large groups of children, and very 'low stress' in every sense of the word. we were very happy with both the cake and the activity, and we would definitely use her again.
Rivka levy, Yad Binyamin 28/1/2013
* Hi Haviva, I wanted to thank you for the amazing cake, it really was a big hit. We loved it and so did the kids...it was exactly what i wanted; really special! You are not only very talented making cakes also a mind reader :)
Vivian Simon, Yad Binyamin 12/12/2012
* The cake was beautiful! A lot of people asked me if it was a real cake since the flowers looked like real flowers. It was so sad when we had to take the cake apart since it wouldn't fit in the car. Really good work, kol hakavod!
Talya (Mizrahi) Yaacov 27/9/2012
* My daughter has attended 2 of Haviva's workshops and came home with a smile and beautiful creations that she made herself. It is a creative, interactive and fun experience, where the kids were involved every step of the way in the process of cake decoration.
Thank you Haviva for teaching her such a wonderful skill!
Vivian Simon, YB 6/12/2011
Last night's cake was a huge success!!! Everyone loved it and there is no more left it was really yummy . Thanks a million.
Debby Benedek, YB 1/11/2011
Debby Benedek, YB 6/9/2011